We are pleased to announce that in addition to Yota PCRF now we developed our own DRA! Moreover, we have already started using it in the production network.
Later on there will be Free DRA version available for download, but firstly we’d like to give you more insight into the product.
Why do you need DRA?
The number of signal interfaces and signaling traffic volume continues to grow at an unprecedented rate in the core of highly loaded LTE network. DRA is a key element that streamlines all the flow of Diameter signaling messages in the network. It provides load balancing, simplifies connectivity between the nodes and prevents network element overload.
Using DRA to centralize the signaling traffic
Yota DRA features and benefits:
- Various vendor interoperability
- Different interfaces support (Gx, Gy, Gz, Rf, Ro, Rx, S9, S13, Sy, S6a, etc.)
- Multiple protocols support for routing, balancing and transformation: Diameter, HTTP, SOAP
- Capacity of up to 100K messages/sec per server/blade
- Linux based (Red Hat)
- Centralized traffic management
- Failover assurance
- Session Binding
- Active/Hot standby High Availability
If you are interested in Free DRA version, please comment below or send us your feedback.
Yota PCRF team